Keep your stirrups clean and looking amazing!
Each Tech Stirrups cleaning kit contains:
- A brush with synthetic bristles to remove dirt without scratching the stirrups;
- A 5ml dropper containing vaseline oil;
- A pair of stirrup covers made from TNT (Non-Woven Fabric), a plastic material, soft to the touch, water-repellent, resistant to both low and very high temperatures.
- To ensure the best grip performance with all of our stirrups, we recommend to clean the grips with water and to use the brush contained in the kit.
- For safety stirrups, we also recommend the cleaning of the spring mechanism under the tread, always using water and the brush supplied.
- Once dry, it must be kept oiled with a few drops of the special lubricant provided with the cleaning kit.
- For the Plus stirrups, it is also necessary to lubricate all the 6 small grooves located under the pad of each stirrup.
- After each use, it is advisable to protect the stirrups with their specific covers before storing the saddle.