The entire Pessoa PDS and Trainers saddle ranges are presented with the exclusive adjustable gullet plate X-Change® system. The rider can modify the width of the tree in 6 easy steps using any of the adjustable gullet plates with only a screwdriver. It is really that simple!
This system does not change the integrity or look of the saddle. The strength is the same and the feel is the same. The tree can perfectly adapt itself to the withers and back of any horse.
- Unscrew the four screws which are placed on both sides of the saddle underneath the skirt
- Pull-off the two panel pieces.
- Undo the leather cover to be able to reach the changeable steel gullet plates.
- Change the steel gullet plates for another one with the required size.
- Fit the end of the tree points inside the inner pocket.
- Tighten the four fixable screws back into place.
Visit one of our stores to have your saddle correctly fitted by one of our saddle fitters.