B-Quiet is formulated to manage the symptoms of thiamine and magnesium deficiency including hyperirritability, nervousness, and anxiety, which may result in decreased performance.
B-Quiet is also available as a convenient paste for daily or strategic use when travelling or competing.
Why use B-Quiet?
- Combination of thiamine and magnesium to support excitable, highly strung, or anxious horses
- Research has found that supplementing thiamine and organic magnesium to your horse’s diet can reduce anxiety by assisting the maintenance of nerve function
- Thiamine plays a vital role in carbohydrate metabolism and nerve transmission
- Horses on high-grain, low-forage diets, or hard-working horses may have reduced production of thiamine by intestinal bacteria because of stress or hindgut acidosis
- Magnesium has an important role in muscle and nerve function
- Horses that are deficient in magnesium can show signs of spooky and excitable behaviour, and may suffer muscle tremors or cramping
- Does not contain prohibited substances.
When to use B-Quiet:
- Horses prone to hyperirritability, nervousness, and anxiety
- Horses on high-grain, low-forage diets or those in heavy training
- The day of competition, travel, or any stressful events such as weaning or during early stages of training.
The following amounts should be fed daily. Mix well with feed.
Feed 30g to nervous horses, horses on high grain intakes or in heavy training, and other horses showing signs of thiamine or magnesium deficiency, for as long as signs persist.
Feed 60g to horses for 2 days prior to a show or competition.
Sizes: 600g, 1.5kg (4kg bucket also available from your local Saddleworld store)
30g paste also available