B-Quiet is formulated to manage the symptoms of thiamine and magnesium deficiency, including hyperirritability, nervousness, and anxiety, which may result in decreased performance.
B-Quiet is available as a pellet or convenient paste for daily or strategic use when travelling or competing.
Why use B-Quiet?
- Combination of thiamine and magnesium to support excitable, highly strung or anxious horses
- Recent research has found that supplementing thiamine and organic magnesium to your horse’s diet can reduce anxiety by assisting the maintenance of nerve function
- Thiamine plays a vital role in carbohydrate metabolism and nerve transmission
- Horses on high-grain, low-forage diets or hard-working horses, may have reduced production of thiamine by intestinal bacteria because of stress or hindgut acidosis
- Magnesium has an important role in muscle and nerve function
- Horses that are deficient in magnesium can show signs of spooky and excitable behaviour, and may suffer muscle tremors or cramping
- Recent research has shown that magnesium supplementation may positively influence behaviour in horses during stressful situations
- Does not contain prohibited substances
When to use B-Quiet
- Horses prone to hyperirritability, nervousness, and anxiety
- Horses on high-grain, low-forage diets or those in heavy training
- The day of competition, travel, or any stressful events such as weaning or during early stages of training
Size: 30g x 2 (Twin Pack)
Also available in 450g, 1.8kg, 4kg in pellet form