Calming Supplement for Anxious and Nervous Horses
Trying to get a nervous, spooky or stressed out horse to stay calm during competition or training is tough, but Kohnke’s Own Mag-E can help! Mag-E is an effective supplement to help ensure horses remain calm and focused during training and competition.
Mag-E can be given daily for relaxed, steady behaviour or supplemented a few days before and during an event to take the edge off, allowing your horse to relax and focus without reducing performance.
Mag-E contains multiple calming nutrients to help horses to focus more effectively and it does not swab, making it legal for competition. Mag-E has an innovative formulation which includes synergistic calming nutrients which work together to normalise nerve and muscle function.
The Concept of Mag-E:
Mag-E is designed with a high potency formulation for a better uptake in the digestive system, making it more effective than other common calmers.
Dealing with anxious, tense or ‘hot’ horses whether at home or during an outing is a frustrating problem. Mag-E is an effective solution, used and trusted by owners across Australia for all types of horses, from top level equestrian horses and racing Thoroughbreds to riding club horses and led-in show ponies.
Which Horses Benefit?
- Daily supplement for anxious or nervous horses
- Young or inexperienced horses starting training or new to the competition environment
- Performance horses where calm, focused work is crucial
- Horses anxious about travel, those who suffer separation anxiety
- Horses with spooky, fizzy behaviour in spring and summer – ‘Spring Fever’
- Horses with Pasture Associated Stringhalt, headshaking or other nerve related issues where calm behaviour avoids aggravating nerve or muscle damage
425 gram pouch (28 days supply)
1 kg pouch (66 days supply)
2.5 kg bucket (166 days supply)
6.5 kg large bucket (433 days supply) available from your local Saddleworld store