INDICATIONS: Daily iron supplement for the equine athlete requiring maximum oxygen carrying ability. Aids in the treatment and prevention of iron deficiency anaemia.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN:
- High performance athletes
- Horses who have lost blood: e.g. surgery, stomach ulcers, parasitism, lung bleeders
- Animals in training prone to low blood counts and anaemia and requiring long term therapeutic treatment
- PRESENTATION: 1 LITRE BOTTLE • 5 LITRE CASK • 20L DRUM
- DOSAGE: 450-500KG HORSE: 45-75ml daily in feed, depending on training and blood count readings or as directed by a veterinary surgeon. DIRECTIONS: 450-500KG HORSE: 45-75ml daily in feed or as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
- COMPOSITION: EACH LITRE CONTAINS: - Iron (amino acid chelate, ferric ammonium citrate, ferrous gluconate) 8.54g - Copper as cupric sulphate pentahydrate 15.1mg - Cobalt as cobaltous sulphate heptahydrate 4 mg