Rapigel aids in reducing inflammation and swelling in joints and tendons, and relieves muscle soreness due to over-exertion, fatigue or bruising.
Recommendations for use:
- Pain or soreness associated with muscle, joint and tendon injuries
- Swollen and/or inflamed joints and tendons
- To assist warm up helping to prevent exercise induced injuriesT
- To aid recovery from intense exercise or over exertion
How to use Rapigel:
1. Simply rub onto affected areas at full strength. Requires no mixing or application device. The clear gel RAPIGEL formula can be easily applied to most areas. It will not disperse from the areas where it is needed and will leave no sticky or hard to remove residue.
2. The gel formulation of RAPIGEL makes it ideal to combine with massage therapy for a more intense effect to promote more rapid healing. Muscles will particularly benefit from massage with RAPIGEL due to the relaxation of muscle spasms and muscle fibres.
3. RAPIGEL can safely be applied under wet or dry bandages to intensify and promote a more marked effect. The use of RAPIGEL in conjunction with bandaging may be particularly helpful to promote tendon repair, as this will both intensify the effects of RAPIGEL, as well as provide support to the delicate tendon structures.
4. The mild disinfectant and skin cleanser Isopropyl alcohol, contained in RAPIGEL, is often utilised as a cleaner or disinfectant in medical situations. RAPIGEL assists in the removal of product or bandage residue, such as that left by adhesive bandages used for support on race days. Do not use on broken skin.
If pain or swelling persists the advice of a veterinarian should be sought.
Ingredients: Menthol 20mg/g, Camphor 6.25mg/g, Isopropyl Alcohol 350mg/g
Sizes: 250g Jar or 200g Tube